A blog about a first-time house owner learning to maintain his backyard, and thoughts about nature, science, history, and life.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Great Snowblower of Freeville: Spotted!


In my post about the February snowstorm, I noted that the sidewalks of Freeville are usually cleared by one generous individual.  Even after we received a half-inch of fluffy snow one day earlier this week, I found that he still took the time to clear the sidewalks.  Later, on Thursday, I finally spotted him in action.  It's not just a snowblower...it's a John Deere tractor with a snowblower on the front.  I guess he's pretty comfortable while he's out there clearing the sidewalks!  And I bet he can clear all of Freeville's sidewalks in about the same amount of time it takes me to shovel my driveway.  Well, chalk that up as one mystery (partially) solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment